Friday, July 17, 2009

Why Do People Go Online?

How often do you go online? Why do you go online? What is it that prompts you and holds your interest?

I read an eMarketer article online this morning about this very topic. Check out this chart they posted:


They interviewed Kathy Bloomgarden who is co-CEO of Ruder Finn. Ms. Bloomgarden spoke about looking at the underlying motivation of online behavior so companies can develop strategies.

Here are her words from the eMarketer article, "Intent is the new demographic."

So, what about you? Why do you go online? I really want to know.
Why Do People Go Online?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Debbie,

I never knew you had this blog. Interesting post you did.

I go online truly for/as Ministry. Email/Website/blogs/fb/twitter -- I use them as tools to point people back to Christ.

I also believe as a Christian who is conservative that these tools are here for me to post info that helps others to see our world through a biblical perspective.

We live in the world we are not of the world but we need to be educated within the WORD in order to handle ourselves accordingly in the world. I believe in living Bible smart and world aware.

Long answer but I thought I'd answer your question completely.

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]