Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recommended Reading


I just received a copy of the book "Once You're Lucky, Twice You're Good" by Sarah Lacy. What an excellent read. I found myself fascinated to read the stories behind many of the entrepreneurs who are taking the Web into the 21st century. So far, I've only read the prologue and the first three chapters and I can't wait to get into it further.

It has already helped me to better understand my own entrepreneurial husband. It takes a special type of personality to take risks and the intelligence to have a vision before other people actually "get it".

As I continue to make progress with this interesting book, I plan to write about what I learn.
Recommended ReadingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Yes, do it. Wright what did you find interesting in the book.